Football Far North Coast (FFNC) are running a Level 4 New Referees Course on Sunday 25th February 2018 at the Southern Cross Football Centre in East Lismore.
FFNC have resolved to REFUND the cost of this course for everyone who subsequently registers to become an active match official this season.
Anyone wanting to do the course should follow the links and instructions below to register for this course and complete the pre-course online Laws of the Game Certificate.
If you have ANY questions, please contact Luke Mackney on 0434 856 992.
Date and Times
Sunday 25th February: 9:30am – approx. 4:30pm.
Southern Cross Football Centre – 32 Crawford Road, East Lismore.
Cost & Inclusions
The fee for this course is $50, to be paid directly to FFNC by direct deposit into their bank account. This is inclusive of NNSWF’s $35 course fee in addition to Football Far North Coast (FFNC) providing a whistle, law book, printed materials and lunch.
FFNC will REFUND the full $50 fee for all those who complete the course and then subsequently register to become an active match official this year (more details will be provided at the course). The registration fees to become an active FFNC match official in 2018 will be $120 for juniors (18 years and under) and $150 for seniors (19+ years) and FFNC is also pursuing a way of easing that cost as part their strategies and objectives to deliver better outcomes.
The FFNC bank account details are:
(Use the participants NAME as the reference)
Financial Institution: Newcastle Permanent Building Society
Account Name: Football Far North Coast
Account Number: 509 829 102
BSB: 650 300
Please email Luke Mackney at email@example.com to confirm when payment has been transferred or if there are any issues.
Participants for this course should currently be 13 years of age or older OR turning 13 no later than mid-June 2018 (noting that participants CANNOT be appointed on matches until they turn 13).
- To register for this course, follow this link: http://education-ffa.sportingpulse.com/Entry/?EID=17890
- Finalise payment of the $50 course fee, per the instructions above.
- BEFORE the first session ALL participants must complete the online Laws of the Game (OLTG) Certificate. This can be completed by going to https://laws.myfootballclub.com.au/ and following the instructions on the website. Participants can register for the upcoming course first, but this certificate MUST be completed BEFORE attending the first session of the course. The time required to complete the OLTG Certificate will vary based on previous knowledge and experience. Participants should allow AT LEAST one hour to complete the certificate, however it may take up to two – three hours. All answers are provided within learning material in the OLTG certificate.
- Participants should bring a pen/pencil and something to write notes in for both sessions of the course.
- Participants should wear suitable clothing (i.e. joggers and shorts) for some short outdoor activities (weather permitting).
If anyone requires any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luke Mackney on 0434 856 992.