The Executive Committee would like to thank everyone involved in making our junior carnival such a huge success last weekend and in particular to Jacqui Weldon. Jacqui was the driving force behind the day and without her enthusiasm and organisational skills the day would not have run so smoothly. On behalf of the club and all the kids that participated – THANK YOU Jacqui.
Also, a big thank you to Jacqui’s side-kick – Toni Caesar, for all her hard work before and on the day.
Jacqui & the committee would like to thank the following people who gave up their time to help out at the carnival. Events like this don’t come together without help from our families in the football club and we are very grateful to you all. Some gave up their whole day to help, others changed work commitments and a number of us started our Sunday morning very early.
- Justin and Nicola Stockham
- Gary and Kelly in the canteen
- Mal and Sophie Tomkins
- Mason Brenton
- Reece Ryan
- Steve Wright
- Geoff Smeal
- Mitchell Bond
- Doug Bocking
- Robyn Hatch
- Kylie Monti
- Tony Meldrum
- Karen Oxland
- Zoe Walsh
- Ian Bishop
- Sarah Hebbel-Clark
- Matty McMahon
- Nick Keyes
- Lynda Haydon
- Refs from our Junior Competition Teams:
- U15’s – Reuben, Tom, Nathan, Jonah, George, Connor, Sean, Tony, Zane
- U14’s – Isaac, James, Dylan, Tex, Kye, Quinn
- U13’s – Brendon, Tyler, Ryan
- U12’s – Zac, Anthony, Zane, Miles, Zeb
- and everyone for cleaning up afterwards and leaving the grounds so tidy.
We ended up with approximately 375 children participating (42 teams) and we are looking forward to an even bigger and better day next year.